- The Times from Shreveport, Louisiana on May 23, · Page 98.
- Philosophie des émotions (Mieux vivre avec la philosophie) (French Edition).
- A Practical Guide to Information Architecture;
- King of the Kippax Issue 202 December 2012 (King of the Kippax Fanzine).
- Profitable Book Publishing - Book Publishing 101 for the first time author (Advanced Book Marketing 2)!
- 1916 › Sharp, Charlotte N (p. 1706) - Fold3.com;
- Classification Information.
- The War Against Excellence: The Rising Tide of Mediocrity in Americas Middle Schools!
- Inspiration Divine: Your Purpose and Path to Health, Happiness and Enlightenment.
- Vegetarian Bhutan Travel Report.
- Product details.
- Premium Image Preview.
- Die Elegie Walthers von der Vogelweide im Vergleich mit früherer Kreuzzugslyrik (German Edition)?
- Shatosa LLC Trademarks :: Justia Trademarks?
- To Have His Cake (and Eat it Too): Mr. Darcys Tale (Pride and Prejudice Untold Book 1);
- Just Dont Turn Around.
- The Black Bard of North Carolina: George Moses Horton and His Poetry (Chapel Hill Books).
- SHATOSA Trademark - Serial Number :: Justia Trademarks?
Make the information on this image better by adding what you know. About this image Short Description: Abstract The amount of mucin on the ocular surface is regulated by the rate of mucin synthesis, mucin secretion, and the number of goblet cells. We have previously shown that cholinergic agonists are potent stimuli of mucin secretion.
In contrast, there have been no studies on the control of goblet cell proliferation. In this study we investigate the presence of the EGF family of growth factors and their receptors in rat conjunctiva and cultured rat conjunctival goblet cells as well as their effects on activation of signaling intermediates and goblet cell proliferation. Rat conjunctival goblet cells were grown in organ culture and identified as goblet cells by their morphology and positive staining for the lectin UEA-1 and cytokeratin 7.
Immunofluorescence microscopy of conjunctival tissue determined that EGFR was present as punctate staining in the cytoplasm of conjunctival goblet cells while ErbB2 was present in the basolateral and lateral membranes of goblet cells.
Not Found (#404)
ErbB3 was localized to the cytosol of rat conjunctival goblet cells. ErbB3 was widely distributed throughout the cytoplasm of the cells. ErbB4 was not detected in either the conjunctiva or goblet cells by immunofluorescence microscopy.
Heregulin did not cause goblet cell proliferation. Lani Thanks for the info