Write a Review Reviews See what travelers are saying: Reviewed August 16, Reviewed February 13, via mobile.
- Very delicious - Can Cervera by La Croqueta.
- Murder Before the Bell (Rick Podowski and The Hefty Trio Book 1)?
- oxivecakyhub.ga - Picture of Can Cervera by La Croqueta, Roses - TripAdvisor;
- Can Cervera by La Croqueta, Roses?
- Developing Faith As A Mustard Seed: 52 Ways to Increase Your Faith.
- Reveladoras (Spanish Edition);
Great fresh food and service. Reviewed September 18, Delicious home made croquetas. Clos Lentiscus, Can Ramon Winery. Own or manage this property?
La Croqueta - Picture of Can Cervera by La Croqueta, Roses
Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. TripAdvisor LLC is not responsible for content on external web sites.
Taxes, fees not included for deals content. However the croqueta 's introduction in Spain was a little slower, perhaps during mid 19th century. There are documents from the beginning of the 20th century that mention this particular morsel and a housewife in claimed that they were already popular in the country.
Restaurant Can Cervera - Picture of Can Cervera by La Croqueta, Roses - TripAdvisor
We may not know the exact year or decade croquetas were introduced in Spain, but we do know it's beginning in Spain was a humble one, as it basically consisted in -and still does- of the art of putting together leftovers and scraps and cheap ingredients, recycling them instead of throwing them away. The experts say the perfect croqueta must be small, but not too small enough to be eaten in two bites , the bechamel must be light and perfectly smooth, it must be moist on the inside and drier in its exterior, its crust crunchy and golden.
Doesn't it sound tasty? Perhaps croquetas have a higher level of difficulty than other Spanish food recipes, however they are delicious and allow you to recycle odd bits of food to make a morsel good enough to lick your fingers. If you happen to go to Spain be sure to taste as many different croquetas as you can!
You will always crave more. Strap one just above your ankles and bend your knees slightly.
Travelers who viewed Can Cervera by La Croqueta also viewed
- When Night Falls: La Ruta de la Croqueta - An Insider's Spain Travel Blog & Spain Food Blog!.
- La Croqueta - Picture of Can Cervera by La Croqueta, Roses - TripAdvisor.
- La Croqueta Contenta, Sant Pere de Ribes - Restaurant Reviews, Phone Number & Photos - TripAdvisor!
- Navigation menu.
- The Four Seasons, no. 2: Summer (Violin 1 Part) - Violin 1.
- Humoriges und andere Geschichten (German Edition)?
Enjoy your digital edition on up to 5 devices.