In honor of them, we introduce The Pocket Guide to Mischief , the perfect addition to any prankster's collection, as well as a fun-filled how-to for the budding troublemaker in all of us.
Bart King, a self-proclaimed "dabbler," is interested in games, magic, current events, music, chess, history, literature, geography, travel, crime, science fiction, art, and almost everything else! The veteran of many water-balloon wars, he's twice won the prized "Arrested Development" award from the New York Society of Amateur Psychologists. He earned a master's degree in history from Sonoma State University and has taught middle school for the past fifteen years.
The Pocket Guide to Mischief : Daytrip Society
He has also appeared on dozens of television and radio programs including the widely syndicated "Bob and Tom Show. Not only is Bart a wild and crazy boy, he's also the author of the bestselling Big Book of Boy Stuff. Bart subsequently co-authored The Big Book of Girl Stuff with his five sisters and 50 former students. Dear Data Giorgia Lupi.
- BOOM For The Baby Boomers (Make Money For All Generations Book 1).
- The Pocket Guide to Mischief - Bart King - Google Книги;
- Pocket Guide to Mischief.
- The Pocket Guide to Mischief by Bart King;
- Alpha Knows Best: Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance (Southern Shifters Book 3);
- Taken Into Time By the Spirit of God?
- FILET HANDKERCHIEF BAG Vintage Crochet Pattern!
Together is Better Simon Sinek. The Break Marian Keyes. Something under the Bed is Drooling Bill Watterson.
- The eReader Revolution: A Replacement Technology? (The Revolution in Publishing Book 1)!
- THE POCKET GUIDE TO MISCHIEF in the Restoration Hardware G… | Flickr?
- Literaturverfilmung und die Grammatik der Transformation: Dargestellt am Beispiel von Franz Kafkas Roman Der Proceß und der filmischen Verarbeitung von Orson Welles The Trial (German Edition)?
- Lady Ruin: An Eberron Novel?
- The Homestead Project: 12 Steps to a Permanent Lunar Settlement.
The Odd 1s Out James Rallison. Wreck This Journal Keri Smith. The Wife Joel Morris. Pusheen Coloring Book Claire Belton.
Back cover copy Mischief, thou art afoot. A longtime middle school teacher, Bart lives in Portland, Oregon, where he invents new sock designs and plays in a kazoo jazz quartet. Review quote Bart King is my new hero. On the surface, his books might look like they're getting by on being similar to the ubiquitous Dangerous Book for Boys. King's pocket guides--with illustrations of paper airplanes, Chuck Taylors, and a slingshot on their covers--do cash in on that kind of scrappy retro charm.
But these books are something entirely different. These books are hilarious. And informative--if you want to know how to get the best of your nemesis or play toilet tag. What makes these special is not only that they're well-written, well-designed, and funny, but also that they present information that is actually new and actually useful again, useful to the sorts of people who like to play toilet tag. A few tantalizing sample tastes: From The Pocket Guide to Mischief: First, roll the deodorant out maybe half an inch.
I can't believe they came up with so much to put in there! I didn't read it from cover to cover, but just skipped around from here to there.
THE POCKET GUIDE TO MISCHIEF in the Restoration Hardware Gifts catalog.
Would be a fun gift to give to anybody. Mar 24, Amanda rated it really liked it Recommended to Amanda by: Fun way to live out mischief making desires without getting in trouble. Jan 04, Ellie rated it it was ok. Very informative, with lots of trivia Oct 04, Seth Thomas rated it liked it.
This book was fairly well written. I enjoyed learning new ways to cause mischief and havoc. When I started this book I was mislead to believe that it would be more fiction then non fiction although is till enjoyed it. It was not my favorite book but I got through the whole thing which means it was okay and it may be worth other people reading. Jan 09, Lisa Kucharski rated it liked it.
I was hoping to hear more stories about getting into mischief but there was only a few of those stories. Okay, probably would be something a 11 year old would like to read more, since it had lists of funny bad names and stuff like that. May 22, Alexander rated it really liked it. The silliest informational book ever. It shows you everything from pranks to insults.
- See a Problem?.
- Protocols for Micropropagation of Woody Trees and Fruits!
- Knit & Purl Pets?
- Defying All Odds!;
- Die Freiburger Tierstimmenimitatoren - eine Geschichte ohne Grimm (German Edition).
- Master Cleanse: The Ultimate Guide for the Detox Diet?
May 30, Michaelalangnickel rated it really liked it. Jan 16, Fishface rated it it was amazing Shelves: Every American should read, study and use this book. Apr 05, Django rated it it was amazing Shelves: This book is a great mischievously inspiring book. As soon as summer comes, then water bombs away! Skyelr rated it really liked it Jan 30,