- Luomo dimenticato (Storie) (Italian Edition).
- Winning at IT:  Technology Grants For Non-Profits - K-12 Schools - Grant Writing for Tech.
- Bipolar Psychopharmacotherapy: Caring for the Patient.
- A Soccer Commentary: Volume 2 - A Cup of Nations (COPA 95, Nations Cup 96, EURO 96).
Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries. Responsibility edited by Charles Kurzman. Oxford University Press, Physical description xi, p.
Modernist Islam, : a sourcebook in SearchWorks catalog
Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Bibliography Includes bibliographical references and indexes. The Crusades Thomas Asbridge. The House of Islam Ed Husain.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The History of Jihad Robert Spencer. Avicenna on the Science of the Soul Avicenna.
God's Armies Malcolm Lambert. Do Muslim Women Need Saving? Usul al Tafsir Recep Dogan.
Lalita Sahasranama Munindra Munnan Misra. Piety and Public Opinion R. The World's Religions Huston Smith. Lost Islamic History Firas Alkhateeb.
- Modernist Islam, A Sourcebook | University of Oklahoma Libraries.
- Also Available As:.
- A Concept of Operations for a New Deep-Diving Submarine.
- Charles Kurzman.
- Black Water: Lake of Secrets.
- Stanford Libraries.
The Atheist Muslim Ali A. Women are the Future of Islam Sherin Khankan.
University of Oklahoma Libraries
Proponents of this movement typically believed that it was not only possible but imperative to show how "modern" values and institutions could be reconciled with authentically Islamicideals. This sourcebook brings together a broad range of writings on modernist Islam from across the Muslim world. It makes available for the first time in English the writings of many of the activists and intellectuals who made up the early modernist Islamic movement.